Visitation – can I contact my child?

As a parent or guardian, the law requires your attendance at meetings at the Allen County Juvenile Center with Probation Officers who are charged with the responsibility of preparing reports for judicial officers. Depending upon the situation, you may at times be with your child during these meetings. In addition, you have the right to speak with your child prior to court hearings. Finally, if your child is kept in secure detention, you may visit with your child at certain times. To learn more about visitation with your child, please click on the following link: visitation information.